How Do I Get Alot Of Views On Youtube?

I Was Just Wondering How, Here My Channel link

http://www.youtube.com/user/NetworkCookie

Favorite Answer

Make a video a lot of people want to watch and hope it goes viral.

If you figure out a different answer to that question, drop me an email and we'll open a multi billion dollar marketing company together.

The main ways are things like:

Tags:

Using tags, on your videos, lots and lots of them

Subscribe for Subscribe:

Go to popular user pages such as ->>www.youtube.com/fred

Thousands of people on that site, will advertise subscribe for subscribe or s4s as its often known.

Friending and Subscribing random people:

This is not guaranteed to work and make sure the person is on regularly, but you never know random acts of kindness like this could accumulate channel views and video views.

Well how do you think Fred and all those other big YouTube stars got famous on YouTube? It's because they used Tube Viewer!

Tube Viewer is the #1 software for increasing your video views and for getting more comments, ratings, and subscribers.

It's the perfect piece of software to sell your products on YouTube.

Tube Viewer also increases the Google & Yahoo search results for your products so you can make the profit and revenue that you deserve.

Check out Tube Viewer at http://www.tubeviewer.org/

Source(s): I've been using Tube Viewer for a few weeks and I love it so far.

Start Vlogging. One person I know got over 50000 subscribers, just by Vlogging. The subscribers didn't come at one day, he has been posting videos for 4 years now.

dont say sub4sub you have to earn your views and subscribers

plan and make a good video put on youtube done and make sure its what people want to see.

Source(s): Youtube

tell people about it.