Tom asked in TravelSpainOther - Spain · 1 decade ago

Villa 1-5 Star Rating Spain?

Right ... I know in the UK you can get your hotel/b&b rated by the AA or EnjoyEngland.com however I understand that Villas overseas e.g. Spain and France have ratings too, who rates these? and what are the guidlines per star? e.g.

1 Star: Fridge Freezer

2 Star: Access to Washing Machine etc.

Favorite Answer

In Spain there are governmental laws defining star rating; in France the rating is defined by the public tourist board of the department using a four star system (plus "L" for Luxus) which has changed to a 5-star system from 2009 on.

Most accommodation in Spain is provided in hotels, classified from 1 to 5 stars (the few exceptions have a Gran Lujo, Grande De Luxe category); or hostels and pensiones, classified from 1 to 3 stars.

As far as the star-rating is concerned you should be fine with one of the 3-star Spanish hotels if you expect basic accommodation.

The 4 and even the 5-star Spain hotels will most of the time offer additional services, such as business corners, all inclusive services, good restaurants, swimming pool etc. depending on the hotel.

Source(s): http://www.twilightholidayvillas.com/ Offers a range of self catering villas, from budget to luxury.

possibly 2 in u.s.. you're speaking regarding the final inhabitants, magnificent? I performed soccer all my existence, yet there are in basic terms some that persist with it. possibly an entire of four or 5 in my graduating type. the point of opposition is easily in basic terms no longer super. I had pratices one time a week and no one ever confirmed up.