Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

When i girl makes eye contact with you during sex is that sexy or creepy?

what about when she has an orgasm and you looks into you eyes

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some people find it intensely erotic since it makes the experience more emotional.

• kuhn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i've got faith like eye touch is between the main straight forward subjects in this component of YA. the clarification for this burning interest is rooted is by using the fact the project of eye touch is so subjective that there is purely about in no way a concrete clarification for its use (or subsequently, loss of use). What i will inform you is that i think of it always relies upon on the lady in the region. on occasion, human beings (particular, this contains men) will stay away from eye touch with a crush to stay away from the embarrassment of blushing or doing some thing stupid that would cause them to look undesirable in the crush's eyes. Likewise, avoidance of eye touch may additionally teach that a individual has known that yet somebody else likes them or likes to stare at them and is making an attempt to provide up the trend. I even have had many own circumstances the place there have been men who i spotted have quite enjoyed me, yet I even have not enjoyed lower back. a number of those circumstances have lead me to stay away from eye-touch because of fact i did no longer decide to offer the lads the incorrect theory. i'm hoping between those 2 examples you will see that there is no way that every physique right here would provide you an definitive answer on your question. With all of that, i'm hoping that my answer became into a minimum of relatively effective. appropriate of success! :)

• 1 decade ago

Definitely sexy. Staring into her eyes while you plunge your penis in her to the hilt and seeing her reaction is great. I especially like making eye contact with the girl when she is giving me oral sex, at once a feeling of dominance to have your penis in her mouth, and at the same time a feeling of vulnerability. Then the surprise in her eyes when I have the orgasm, well, heavenly

• 1 decade ago

definitely sexy because yins connect more and feel closer mentally

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sexy

• 1 decade ago

sexy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Great, I would like that!

• 1 decade ago

creepy, although if it were alan colmes id probably melt into his sweet little wrinkles.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its hella sexy

especially when they keep i contact

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sexxay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.