Question for monogamous bisexuals?

What do you do when you have urges and constand fantasies about the sex that you're not with and are in a committed long term relationship?

Favorite Answer

Sex is sex. There's not too much of a difference between straight and lesbian sex to me. I also watch porn.

• Ignore them? Realize that this nice long term relationship is built on more than just urges and fantasies and I get along with this person on many levels and it'd be really stupid to throw that away for this other person who I'm probably not as compatible with.

As the person before me said, it's the same as being in a straight relationship. Everyone's eyes wander but that doesn't mean they want to bed every single person they find attractive.

Do you get 'urges' to get with a person who doesn't have the same traits as the person you're dating?

It's the same thing.

when your bisexual, and you find that one person you love, you commit yourself to that person. its exactly like being in a straight relationship...you wouldnt cheat because if your truly in love, you can overcome those other fantasies