Rap/Hip Hop:What does this NaS song mean, is it about what he says or is it a play on words?

Is he talking about really talking about chicken in the song "fried chicken"?

Or is he talking about eating the p()ssy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwIhc_wfjJY

Youtube thumbnail

#

EQ: Would you eat p()ssy???

Explain.

Favorite Answer

No, I don't think it's about p()ssy. I think it's about black culture and there obsession with unhealthy lifestyle that is the backdrop of their society. I think he is making a joke of it, but at the same time he feels drawn to it as he can't get enough of it. Although it might be about p()ssy and then Busta's verse about azz.

Thank you Whut? Best Answer.....

The only thing i will add is that this whole song is a metaphor...Its not a joke. Its a play on words comparing Food to all the negatives that (black) people do, despite the consequences. ultimately leading to their own failure in various situations.

There is your answer.....

And of course i would....I do it all day. B*tches call me Empire, i stay cleaning carpets at a fair price...

• duty

"video games people Play" - The Allen Parsons challenge "video games without Frontiers" - Peter Gabriel (Hans performs with Lotte, Lotte performs with Jane Jane performs with Willi, Willi is chuffed returned, Suki performs with Leo, Sacha performs with Britt) BQ - Canada BQ- "Faithfully" - adventure

Dude you have to let the guy thta said he was like empire get this one that was the funniest **** ever

• .....

i think it might be on about eatin out.

eq: i dont understand what he shame is in it. we want women to do it to us, yet as soon as we do it for them, its so bad. its a double standard.

it is a metaphor for women in general.

......What do you think?