do you always give a thumbs down to people who have different opinions than you?

i don't. sometimes they have good points.

39 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nope.. i only give thumbs down to people who are lacking logical thoughts

• 1 decade ago

I often give thumbs down to every other person who answers the question. So that the asker will be like, dang all those other people have thumbs down. But that Benjamin he is in the clear.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I thumbs down based on facts, not opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

However, I can speak for the people who thumbs me down. They don't like my attitude, mostly because I speak the truth. They don't like my opinions either, mostly because it differs from theirs, and these are the type of people who live in a fantasy world filled with rainbows, unicorns, sunshine and all that sugary sickening b.s.

I'm always getting a thumbs down. Usually. Most of the time. 90% of the time.

• 1 decade ago

Never. Unless that opinion is completely bogus. I respect other peoples' opinions but some people are unreasonable with their beliefs and reasoning so the "Thumb's Down" is only used then. Even then, it is used very rarely because I just don't care about the whole TD/TU system.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I only thumbs down to people when they say rude comments, other then that i don't really bother cause i dont like when i have a thumbs down.

• 1 decade ago

Well first I see if it has a point. If it doesn't, thumbs down! If it does, I don't care. I leave it untouched. I respect others opinions.

• 1 decade ago

Well I'm on level 1 but I wouldn't anyway! I would be a judgmental troll :) I would only thumbs down a stupid or meaningless answer.

• 1 decade ago

it depends

but if their opinion is bad then i give them a thumbs down

• 1 decade ago

Never. I usually just give thumbs up to the one's that are really insightful or that I find funny :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope, even if they are insulting me I give them a thumbs up! Everybody is entitled to their own opinion,whether I agree with it or not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.