do you always give a thumbs down to people who have different opinions than you?

i don't. sometimes they have good points.

Favorite Answer

nope.. i only give thumbs down to people who are lacking logical thoughts

I often give thumbs down to every other person who answers the question. So that the asker will be like, dang all those other people have thumbs down. But that Benjamin he is in the clear.

I thumbs down based on facts, not opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

However, I can speak for the people who thumbs me down. They don't like my attitude, mostly because I speak the truth. They don't like my opinions either, mostly because it differs from theirs, and these are the type of people who live in a fantasy world filled with rainbows, unicorns, sunshine and all that sugary sickening b.s.

I'm always getting a thumbs down. Usually. Most of the time. 90% of the time.

Never. Unless that opinion is completely bogus. I respect other peoples' opinions but some people are unreasonable with their beliefs and reasoning so the "Thumb's Down" is only used then. Even then, it is used very rarely because I just don't care about the whole TD/TU system.

I only thumbs down to people when they say rude comments, other then that i don't really bother cause i dont like when i have a thumbs down.

Well first I see if it has a point. If it doesn't, thumbs down! If it does, I don't care. I leave it untouched. I respect others opinions.

Well I'm on level 1 but I wouldn't anyway! I would be a judgmental troll :) I would only thumbs down a stupid or meaningless answer.

it depends

but if their opinion is bad then i give them a thumbs down

Never. I usually just give thumbs up to the one's that are really insightful or that I find funny :)

Nope, even if they are insulting me I give them a thumbs up! Everybody is entitled to their own opinion,whether I agree with it or not.