?
? asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

I have a long haired golden collie and i live in Florida and?

it is so hot, as well as for me.. check avatar. Is it possible to shave her and not have her be embarrassed by the look of being shaved. My neighbor's suggest i just leave her be. but, she is suffering from all the hair as i am also,,( avatar) So, should i shave her or let her suffer ?

I have a professional clipper , with all the attachments. If i used the no.5. would that be o.k. ?

i do not down,, just looking for opinions.. Thanks.. no one in here should have a down...

• Favorite Answer

Take her to a groomer. They can shave her so she is nice and cool...yet looks great since a professional did it.

You, on the other hand, are hopeless. LOL

you are not suppose to shave a dog. any dog, you may think it helps but it only makes it worse. i would call a vet just to be safe