I'm in desperate need of help!?

I'm a teen and i'm overweight! I am a size 17/18 in jeans and a 2X in shirts. I want to know how long would it take,and what should I do for me to be a size 9/10 in jeans, and a medium in shirts! Please help I am trying to lose this weight as soon as possible!

Favorite Answer

oh no! poor you :( im a teen too, im not over weight but i'd still like to shed weight :( i know its looked down upon but my friends and i are trying to eat as little as possible (aka no meals, only snacks) and if we feel too hungry, we eat low-cal foods that are healthy, such as celery, carrots, watermelons, peaches, etc. i hope it helps you! my friend is losing weight really well by doing this. only eat items that are 'negative calorie', it should help.

xoxo, kimmy

I lost 22 pounds (10 kilos) in 4 months - I was 176 and now i'm 154. I am 21 years old and i'm 5'11. I am saying this because I want you to have realistic expectations. So not to disapoint you later, i will tell you right away that losing 10 pounds a month is incredibly hard and almost impossible as well as bad for your health (i know you want to lose weight at all cost and don't care much about your health, but i hope you never know how serious a health problem can be...).

How I lost that weight? I will tell you: start jogging everyday 6 days a week, get some cardio vascular exercises. First day - run for 5 minutes, 10 on the next, keep it on 15 for three days then add some time. In three weeks begin to jog for 30 minutes everyday. Listen the only effective and quick way to lose weight are not pills, or fat burners, or stupid bowel cleansers... people want to sell you those to make profit.. they will drop your weight but only water weight... never fat.. they will never burn your fat. So if you want to lose weight, work for it!

Drink 8 glasses of cold water everyday unless its winter... keep the water at room temperature. If you're on a diet... stick to it! Or else you will remain a fat *** all your life... i am sure you do not want that. Do not eat sugar! That thing is crap! No more sodas... no more white bread.. no more pastas! Eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, nothing fried! NO FAST FOOD AT ALL!!

Stay motivated... eat only when you are hungry.. eat slowly and don't over eat! Stay motivated by imagining yourself how you will look in that bikini with a normal, slim, healthy and overall attractive body.

If you want to lose weight, it is possible, let me repeat that - it - is - possible!!!! But you have to work for it! And work hard and make sacrifices.. like for everything in life in order to get it... you have to work hard for it.

So set realistic goals... exercise.. walk and jog a lot.. don't be lazy!

By 6 months you CAN lose around 25 pounds. That is a lot!

Do not give up or you will suffer emotionally all your life because of your body.

I know you can do it and i hope you will!

"Portion Control", it's very simple. You don't have to give up any food, you simply have to eat them in the correct portion size. When I was on Weight Watchers I ate Everything, including Pizza, Chinese Food, and my Saturday Morning Boston Creme Donut, and I STILL Lost 20 pounds in two months. Whatever you eat, measure out the correct serving size portion on the back of the box/bag. To this day I still eat my handful (32 Chocolate Chips) is only 3 points on Weight Watchers, and have already lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. If I can do it, you can do it. I went from 204.8 to 195.2 and am still going strong.

U NEED TO TRY SOME PILLS CALLED REDOTEX,,THEY CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED IN MEXICO,,BUT, BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL U THAT THEY REALLY WORK.I WAS AT A SIZE 16 AND NOW IM A SIZE 9,,YAY ME,,I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AND MY SKIN HAS EVEN CLEARED UP,,NOW I GET A LOT MORE LOOKS FROM BOTH MEN AND WOMEN...LOL,,BUT TRUE.

Source(s): THIS HAPPENED TO ME.