ria asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

can you be friends again after 4 years?

i knew this girl from our college days and she was a bit of a "look at me" type of girl, but even so i liked her, we had loads in common, the only times she did annoy me was when we went out to places on a "girls" night, she would more often then not, go and see her boyfriend! and she would either stay with him, so i was on my own with them cuddling and whatever or he would come out with us and sometimes she would cheat on him

anyway, 4 years ago i was invited to her birthday do, i knew it was gonna be bad and i dont like saying no, so i went along

omg it was awful. they were all dressed up like bunny girls from playboy - and she didnt even tell me that was the theme! so i made up an excuse and said i would come back, but i didnt, i just left

now 4 years on i want to see how she is and whats been happening, but how do i go about it? and tbh i dunno if i should even do it, as we havent spoken since.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why do you want to see her now?

From what you say, it doesn't seem like you had a deep, valuable friendship of any sort.

In college she a bit 'out there' it seems and a lot of girls are like that at college, really. Perhaps she has changed now, who knows?

Anyway, you both didnt keep in touch for 4 years - so what is the point in meeting up now? If you guys were such good friends, one of you would have at least made the effort to stay in touch.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.