What can I do about itching around my vagina after using hair remover?

I used some hair remover about 4 days ago, ok I'll admit, it did specify that it shouldnt be used on the genitals but only the bikini line, but I put it really close to the vagina anyway and shaved the hair that remained right between the labia etc. But now its itchy, especially around the vaginal opening and the minor labia although it's not as itchy as before, but I'm kinda worried 'cause I dont use protection when having sex and I dont want to continue being infected by some vagrant itch-causing bug (if thats what it is). Could it be a chemical irritation?

Using a hair remover is good, but you should follow the specified directions written in it. You said it is 4 days ago, and it is now itching. I think the pubic hair around your vagina is already growing that’s why it’s itchy. Next time follow the directions so that you won’t suffer.

ouch! I even have had comparable stories with nair ... so i do no longer use it from now on. It seems such as you have got had a undesirable reaction to the chemical compounds in it. i comprehend when I used it, water made it harm worse. Do you have any hydrocortizone cream? that could help your below hands. so a techniques as your girly aspects ..... it may help too. i'm attempting to keep in mind back to chemistry .... i think of you're meant to place baking soda on a chemical burn. undecided if it may help, yet i comprehend i could attempt something if I have been on your situation. solid success

You can reconsider ever doing defoliation again. Grownups have hair - leave it.

Sorry but you're sterile now.