How do you clean up blood?

There's a convenience store down the street, what cleaning materials are the best for getting blood out of sheets,clothes,hotel carpet and walls.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Peroxide!!! Blood is protein and Peroxide just sucks up and breaks down the protein. It's actually amazing that this works so well, but it does. Pour or dab with a cloth. I usual pour the Peroxide straight on the blood and it will start fizzing right away. Let it fizz a few seconds until you can see the blood starting to fizz away. I then dab it dry with a very damp or dry cloth. Trust me...this really works. Good luck.

Source(s): USE THIS METHOD MYSELF.

Get Shammy's the yellow ones. And get Magic Eraser for the walls. And if you have white sheets get oxy cleans. Get pledge for furniture. And swiffer mop for the floors.

Wash only with cold water, and add peroxide or lemon juice in the water if the material is white and milk and washing powder if it is colored.

Source(s): experience

should we be calling the police??

but i heard OXY Clean works best. And soaking them in with cold water with the OXY clean

Alternative bleach powder.

leave it for the law to clean up.