Is it legal for a minor to have a glass smoking pipe in his carry on?

will the airport take it away im below 18 and ive got a glass smoking pipe im in oahu hawaii taking a flight back home in a while wondering if they will take it and give me a fine pleasewrite back

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I doubt this is something that would show up in a scan. They're mainly looking for metal objects in carry-on cases. The items for "tobacco" are legal, but since you're a minor it's a little sketchy. I'd make sure there's no marijuana or tobacco residue before traveling.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No checked luggage? Make sure it is squeaky clean, wrap it in a sock put it in your shave kit or shoe. The worst that would happen is confiscation, your entire bag and body searched; These could happen to anyone caught with a pipe. Quick buy a pouch of tobacco.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is illegal in all 50 states for anyone under 18 to carry "tobacco" accessories. If they did find it at the airport, they would more than likely just confiscate it and let you on your way.

• 5 years ago

If it has drug residue on it yes it would be illegal. Cop could confiscate it I'm sure, cause lets be honest here people, no one smokes tobacco out of glass pipes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kevin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't risk losing it at the airport. Ship it to yourself a couple of days before you go home.

• 1 decade ago

WTF??? I think you should be arrested.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.