Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

What is the difference between twitter, facebook and myspace?

What are the pros & cons of using each one? What is social networking? What are some useful things I can do online?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 5 years ago

Facebook, Myspace and Twitter are social networks. Facebook is for everything, for making friends and you can also create groups and fan pages. Myspace is good for many things like classifieds. Twitter is for status updates and following people your like there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can use twitter for updating status or images as background. Myspace is a social networking wesbite where you can find people of similar interest. Facebook is also social networking website. But the best thing about facebook is it's privacy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Twitter is the web where you can upload images (lot of your images) and share them with your friends. Facebook and Myspace are social networking sites, but facebook is better because it is easy to do everything there, and it is recommened there to have real name and so on. Twitter is amazing web, but only for image share. Facebook and Myspace are good, but I recomenned you Facebook. It is more real. Social networking mean you log in some web, go and look, and find some new friends. That is why facebook exist, by the way. If you want to meet some new friends or talk with your real ones, go facebooking and join them. If you want to see some images from/of your friends, go twitter. Or everytime you can go youtube for some videos (Twitter for videos. That is why they started youtube). Hope I helped

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Okay so basically you have it, Twitter, a networking where you can follow celebrity's and people. They can also follow you and see what you update to and stuff. It's quite boring actually.

Myspace. You get profiles and photos and about me's and stuff. You can write messages and comments. Photos/profiles.

And finally facebook, well from what I know, its just like myspace exept different set outs.

Well yeah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pros: Communicate with friends and familly. Express yourself on there and upload pics.

Cons: You can meet some bad people on there.

Social Networking: Is a network of social people communicating via the internet with websites such as the ones you listed above.

Myspace is better, but look at them and choose what you like.

Source(s): I have a myspace :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

twitter is you "follow" people and its just about updating your status. (im not on it so cant give you any specific pros or cons)

facebook is pretty secure because you can add friends and people that you know, and you can put strict privacy settings but what happens is there are quizzes, games and other apps that when your friends add on their profile, the makers can get access to your info...

im not on my space so cant speak much about that but i dont think you need to be friends to see someone's profile (but i could be way wrong about that)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Twitter:A website were you explain what your doing and chat to people

Myspace:a place for music and spreading there word about bands & chat to.

facebook:games chat its 20% like twitter but out of the all i like facebook

Source(s): i have an account to all of them
  • 1 decade ago

twitter is what you are doing and things you like and myspace and facebook are basicly the same but myspace is better more custom

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

twitter = you type what you are doing

facebook social network

myspace = same as facebook but has better options.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.