How to convince my principal to have a Senior class grad trip?

I am starting a petition on Facebook for our Senior class (2010) to have a graduation trip somewhere, but I dont know exactly how to approach my principal in doing so. I'm not even a class president or anything so I know it will be difficult. Should I give her some information on it or just ask her plainly? A lot of people are wanting to go on this trip. And then there is the problem on how we should fund it, also.

Does anybody have any idea how I should ask my principal in a respectable manner?

• O_o
    Favorite Answer

You should probably plan it out and talk to the class president, student council, etc. about it first, before asking your Principal. Maybe if she sees how much you (and everyone else) wants this, and are willing to put effort into it, then she might. Though, you have to think about it in her perspective. Would she waste money for a graduation trip that's absolutely unneeded, or use that money for the school, instead? With today's economy, don't expect too much.

1. Be able to answer questions your principal may have. IE- why should you go? How can your principal better ensure your safety?

2. Be realistic about location, time frame and etc

3. Try to see the situation from your principals/parents eyes/

get abunch of seniors to sign a patition

get like abunch of ppl to the principal and ask the same thing also.

Do Something at your school to raise money to hel pay for it.

HopeIHelp

I even have not experienced it yet i understand numerous people who've. My expensive buddy in Hawaii lost her husband 15 years in the past or so. He became basically in his 40's and died in mattress, their 15 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old son stumbled on him. She became on my own for years, in basic terms took care of her 3 young ones and her growing to be older father. approximately 5 years in the past she sense in love lower back and has remarried a touch older guy, they stay in Hawaii and are incredibly happy. My mom remarried after my mothers and dads divorced. My step-father became 12 years my mom's jr. yet they have been made for the different. They have been greater desirable than happy until eventually his untimely dying at age 40 3. As I write, i'm slightly off, my one and basically niece in basic terms lost her husband early this week. they have a 7 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old daughter, funeral is on Friday in Calif. i desire she nicely-knownshows yet another love in her existence, she has lost too many people in her 40 3 years of existence. My sister became 40 3 while she surpassed living my then 21 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old niece without mom to share her joys and sorrows with. looks like the age 40 3 is slightly unlucky in my kin. in case you provide love a metamorphosis to discover you, it may ensue greater then as quickly as in an entire life.

Good news!!!

Micheal Lancer is back again, the Man that God use to bless people financially who are desperate need of a loan, he is here to change your life once again.

Send us your Personal details

personal details:

Full Name:..........

Contact Address:.........

Phone Number: ........

Country Code:.........

Amount Needed: ...........

purpose of loan: ...................

When to pay back:.....................

Hope to see your response via this mail address, micheallancerloanfirm@yahoo.com , micheallancerloanfirm@hotmail.com .