Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

new moon - some crazy peson says -?

this person on the internet (i don't even no there raeal name) says that there getting new moon on pirate from preston - uk. i tried to tell her its illigagl but she won't listen, she blocked me. lol. what do i do? is she messing with me or being serious and what do i do?

ta

x

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wow, that's one moody person, id just say heck with it and move on if i was you. if they're a friend of yours, id say just to forget about it. if they were your friend they wouldn't treat you that way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seriously? Who cares.

• 1 decade ago

It is ILLEGAL!!!

but dont pay any attention to her,

if shes telling the truth, she'll have to deal with it herself, its not your problem...

haha just forget about it!!

If she gets in trouble, she gets in trouble. oh well, you'll be the one to say i told you sooo

• lalala
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

well of course its illegal, she would have to be a complete moron not to know that, just dont worry about it, its not your problem. shes prolly just messing with you anyway.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just ignore her.

if you actually knew this person then it would be a different story.

there's not really anything you can do.

• 1 decade ago

why are you so problematic about it? you know technically that's not your problem. its the producers problem. cause their the ones whose gonna lose the money and not you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cant do much, if she blocked you.

if you told her, and she didnt listen, its her fault.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.