Rita
Lv 6
Rita asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 1 decade ago

Girls, What make up do you apply at morning?

And how much time it takes u to apply morning make up?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Tia
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wear eyeliner and/or mascara...

I put them while i'm on the traffic light.. so i would say it takes umm 1 or 2 minutes?!

• First, I put on moisturizer, then I apply liquid foundation, and after that, I put on some loose powder on my face to keep the foundation from running. And I also put on a little bit of eyeshadow. It only takes me about 10 minutes, 15 minutes if I'm working slow.

• Sandy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

1. Mineral powder foundation

2. Black eye liner

3. Mascara

4. Burt's Bees colored lip balm stuff, it's like a mix between lip balm and lipstick.

5. Sometimes I put on some eye shadow.

It probably takes around 5 to 10 minutes.

• 1 decade ago

I put on Moisturizer, foundation, cover-up, and blush lip silk (lip bomb) daily. I sometimes add eye liner.

It takes about 15 minutes to 1/2 an hour depending on my skin that day, eye liner, and if I'm in a rush.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I apply pencil (black), mascara, liquid aaaand... that's about it. But all in a very decorative way. And the pencil is not really the pencil kind, the kind that actually works. ;) Does that help?

Glitter is a favorite too. Then again, I'm a stripper.

• 1 decade ago

i usually just put on something simple like eyeliner mascara and gloss if its just for an everyday type of morning just something simple usually takes me about 10 to 20 mins depending on what i put on

• X-GIRL
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't wear make-up in my regular days!

do basically I don't waste my time on it!

and if I were to wear some, I would do it on my way to work and it may take couple of minutes !

• 1 decade ago

foundation eyeliner liquid eyeliner blush and lipliner lipgloss mascara it takes like 20 minutes

• Halawa
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

about 5 mins I dont wear face make up but I like to have my eyeliner on :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mascara only...it takes about a minute

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.