Rita
Rita asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 1 decade ago

Girls, What make up do you apply at morning?

And how much time it takes u to apply morning make up?

• Tia
    Favorite Answer

I wear eyeliner and/or mascara...

I put them while i'm on the traffic light.. so i would say it takes umm 1 or 2 minutes?!

• First, I put on moisturizer, then I apply liquid foundation, and after that, I put on some loose powder on my face to keep the foundation from running. And I also put on a little bit of eyeshadow. It only takes me about 10 minutes, 15 minutes if I'm working slow.

• Sandy

1. Mineral powder foundation

2. Black eye liner

3. Mascara

4. Burt's Bees colored lip balm stuff, it's like a mix between lip balm and lipstick.

5. Sometimes I put on some eye shadow.

It probably takes around 5 to 10 minutes.

I put on Moisturizer, foundation, cover-up, and blush lip silk (lip bomb) daily. I sometimes add eye liner.

It takes about 15 minutes to 1/2 an hour depending on my skin that day, eye liner, and if I'm in a rush.

I apply pencil (black), mascara, liquid aaaand... that's about it. But all in a very decorative way. And the pencil is not really the pencil kind, the kind that actually works. ;) Does that help?

Glitter is a favorite too. Then again, I'm a stripper.

i usually just put on something simple like eyeliner mascara and gloss if its just for an everyday type of morning just something simple usually takes me about 10 to 20 mins depending on what i put on

• X-GIRL

I don't wear make-up in my regular days!

do basically I don't waste my time on it!

and if I were to wear some, I would do it on my way to work and it may take couple of minutes !

foundation eyeliner liquid eyeliner blush and lipliner lipgloss mascara it takes like 20 minutes

• Halawa

about 5 mins I dont wear face make up but I like to have my eyeliner on :)

Mascara only...it takes about a minute