I just felt the earth move out of orbit. Did the earth just take a dive?

Its 2:45am on the east and I just felt the earth move out of orbit. The feeling was like the ground around me went down like a six flags roller coaster. It is scary, my heart is beating fast and I feel nervous. Not sure if it was 3 feet or 100 feet. Does anyone know?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

um. you are hallucenating or ur brain is glitching out at, duh, 2:45 am, (yeah, i would know XD) and its impossible to feel the earth move out of orbit, really.

Source(s): common sense
  • 1 decade ago

This symptom should be taken seriously, as it may be an early sign of the onset of schizophrenia, which is a major illness. Watch for repeats of this symptom. If it recurrs, see a doctor asap, and get a referral to a reputable psychiatrist for a determination.

There are some very good treatments available these days if the medication and therapy is initiated early enough, so get the condition investigated without deleay before it gets worse.

Cheers.

• 1 decade ago

It is impossible for the earth to move out of obit unless something either hits it or moves past it with sufficient mass to affect it gravitationally. So my guess is that you are just tired/hallucinating.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing,must be out of orbit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That's right, the Earth wobble as it rotates

Eart's orbit is not stable!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ever heard of something called an earthquake?

• 1 decade ago

you cannot feel it even if it happened. drugs maybe?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.