How do i find out how many gbs of hard-disk space I've used on my PC?

Favorite Answer

My Computer > C Drive > Right Click > Properties.

My Computer>C/>Right Click>Properties.

open my computer and place ur mouse on which drive u want to know the space of then it only shows u or right click on ur drive and click on properties ur done

1) Click Start Button

2) Click Computer (or go My Computer for XP)

3) Right Click your root drive (usually C:) and hit properties.

There it will display how much you've used and how much is free.

Go to "My Computer" right click on your hard drive usually C: and click properties, you should see it there.

Go to My Computer, select your main drive (usually your C: drive), right click, and select properties.

• trixi

purchase new RAM it is the main appropriate MHz for the motherboard of the pc, no longer any larger, setting up it in the backside of the pc, purchase 2 sticks as a sequence, and purely purchase a clean pc complicated rigidity and backup your working device from the previous complicated rigidity and reinstall it on the recent rigidity after setting up it to the pc, or purely setting up the recent complicated rigidity and placed a clean reproduction of living house windows/linux/Mac on it and initiate off clean

Go into my computer and it will show you all devices pluged unto ur computer

Disk-defragmenter, It will tell you if you open it and press Analise

my computer