Chris asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Can you reccomend any movies for me?

I'm bored, and i want to watch a movie, any ideas? I prefer romantic comedies, but i'll watch anything.

Favorite Answer

27 Dresses, Just Like Heaven, Bewitched, The Wedding Planner, Because I Said So, Just My Luck, Shes The Man, Wedding Crashers, Mean Girls, My Best Friend's Girl, The 40 Year Old Virgin, The Wedding Date, Music and Lyrics, Definitely Maybe, Jersey Girl, My Best Friend's Wedding, Pride and Prejudice, Becoming Jane, Vanity Fair, Sense and Sensibility, Made of Honor, When Harry Met Sally, While You Were Sleeping, You've Got Mail, Serendipity, Say Anything, Away We Go, Some Kind of Wonderful, The Science of Sleep, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

If you like romantic comedies then Wedding Crashers and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are perfect for you. It's the best blend of romance and raunchy comedy in any romantic comedy film.

I love romantic comdies :O)

50 first dates

valley girl

wedding singer

10 things i hate about you`