Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

could i be pregnant i had sex 6 times with my bf and we want to know im 15 and not scared we wont a child?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's what us taxpayers like to hear!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes you could.

unless somehow you have NEVER had your period. and even then, you could be at risk if you just so happen to have started ovulating right about the time you were having sex.

if you didn't use condoms, a diaphragm, or you're not on the pill you are probably really likely to be pregnant.

get a test.

• Britt
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well if he's cuming inside of you, you might have a nasty problem on your hands. You might want to go to planned parenthood and get on some birth control or at least start rapping it up! You don't want a kid now, you are way to young!

• 1 decade ago

Oh you probably will be....mother nature is cruel like that, letting young, inexperienced teenagers get knocked up when married, mature adults can try for years and still have no joy...

Don't ruin your life by having a baby...you have NO idea what it truly entails! Children shouldn't have children.

BTW, you SHOULD be scared! Babies are scary, even when you want them!

Source(s): I'm a mom and TTC#2 for 4 years!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

f*cking A! Why is the world filled with dumb@$$es like you? You're ruining your life, and your child's life! Also, as soon as you get into high school (if your not there already), people are gonna know your a sl*t. Nobody likes them.

• 1 decade ago

if you dont want a child then why are you having unprotected sex im guessing . consieing your askin the q on here?

• 1 decade ago

you are too young enjoy your life for a couple more years

• 1 decade ago

If it was unprotected obviously honey...That is how you get pregnant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.