Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Sex at 13 with a 16-year-old?

A girl had sex at 13 with a boy who was almost 4 years older than she was. Do you consider that rape, even is there was no real struggle? Is this a big deal or something to get over and not think about ever again?

Favorite Answer

Well, clearly it's a big deal. Who, at 13, already loses their virginity? It wouldn't be considered rape if it was consensual, unless he was an adult, which would be statutory rape, even if it was consensual.

I don't think it's something to get over, unless there is nothing you can do about it if the girl won't stop her sexual promiscuity. Personally, 13 is a little young. If she was doing it to look "cool" then, I think that's something you don't just forget about. But if she did it because she wants to and has no intention to stop, unless you literally chain her to her room, I don't think there's anything you can do, since when she's at school, who knows what's going on, since we can't keep an eye on anyone for 24/7.

It is a big deal, a 13 year old shouldnt be having sex wether with another 13 year old, or anyone older or younger.

Well, i'm 14, and when i was 13 i had sex with my ex, and he was 16? but if they both wanted to do it, then that's not rape.

oh my god, seriously? You know normally I'm an understanding person. but how can you just give up your virginity so young you don't even understand the importance. You don't know if that boys been with someone with a serious STD and you don't even know if your pregnant now - you cqan get pregnant even with a condom, and I'll be damned if your on birth control.

I consider it stupid but no it is not rape. Why do people start using rape to describe other sexual activities? Rape's definition is :

Rape, also referred to as sexual assault, is an assault by a person involving sexual intercourse with or sexual penetration of another person without that person's consent.

If the person agrees to it, it is not rape.

• Well its not rape, because she was willing. But it sure as hell was illegal. The legal sex age is 16.

its not rape, unless you said no. you'll never forget your first time but if it was a good time why forget it??

I don't know what to say about that