I'm pregnant! My husband wont talk to me. Can someone please help?

It all started when we went to a party at his parents house. I had a headache so I took what I thought was a tylenol, and it ended up being E. I was talking with my father in law, and one thing led to another, and we ended up going into another room, and having sex. While we were in the middle of it my husband walked in and caught us. He was so furious that he just left. So this was about 3 weeks ago, and my husband is still mad, and not talking to me. To make matters worse I just found out that I'm pregnant. I doubt that the baby belongs to my husband since we have not had sex in about 2 months. I just don't know how to handle this situation. Can someone please help me?

• Anna
    Favorite Answer

WOW!!! Talk about soap opera...

Well first of all find out far along you are in the pregnancy and if it isn't your husband's your going to have to decide on what to do with that.

As for your husband being mad at you...your lucky he's only not talking to you...it could be worse...he could leave you or divorce you after that.

find out about the pregnancy: who knows it could be your husband's baby and that can break the ice for you when it comes time to telling him. I think you need to pray that this child belongs to your husband, for if it's not...your not going to be happy with the outcome...

be prepared for the worse if it's not his...

That is ridiculous. This has to be a joke! Who keeps Ecstasy in the tylenol bottle. Either you are an idiot or incredibly naive. And drugs make you WANT to act stupid, you still chose to do something stupid. No offense, but if you have no other children, I would drop you like a bad habit, along with your crappy father-in-law (what was HIS excuse?). If you expect to ever get your husband back, you'd better promise to go get some therapy and own up to your actions instead of blaming them on drugs.

Well I hate to sound rude, but I wouldn't speak to you either...

How would you react if the shoe was on the other foot?

He's still trying to process what has happened, Ya know? it's not something you get over at the click of a finger. Give him some time and space to process everything and just maybe, he'll be able to forgive you...

You need to figure out what you're going to do about this pregnancy. Are you going to keep it? either way, I hope you don't try passing it off as his if there's a possibility it might not be his.

Be honest, he deserves that much at least...

Ur husband must had feel rly bad. I tink , u shuld talk 2 him , say tht ure sorry. Bt i guess its hard 2 accept.. Mayb u shuld not do tht at furst ? :)

Gd luck .. :)

omf when i first read it i thought you had sex with your dad and was like wtf and you deserve it for being a slut you dont sex you husbands dad but i guess you should decide to keep it or abortion and make it up to your hubby cause you ****ed up bad