Where can I read Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George online for free?

I don't want to download it with utorrent and I don't want a general website-those usually only have the classics that I don't enjoy reading.

I'd also like to read the third in the series as well, if possible.

Thanks!

Ok, I DID buy it. It's currently being shipped here. Otherwise I wouldn't consider it.

Favorite Answer

No where. Go buy it. Do you have any clue how long it must have taken the author to write that book? And you can't even reward her hard work by purchasing the book for $4.18 on Amazon.com? You make me sick.

Dragon Flight Jessica Day George

Here are some ideas ive come up with because i will be flying soon as well, 1. SLEEP (sleeping pills work) 2. Music player such as ipod or mp3 player 3. Read a magazine or book 4play with playdough ( before you leave on your flight make a list of rabdom things, the.pn try to create the with playdough) 5. Brush your hair ( whenever i get bored i alway brish my hair or try new hair styles) 6. If you flying with someone play games like flash 7. Bring cards 8. Try to remember every thing that you packed (make a list) 9. Play any game on yoir phone or ipod 10. Bring paper and try to do origami 11. Start a journal or auto biography 12. bring colored pens or markers and tatto yourself 13. Print out logic puzzels 14. Try to make upa secret code 15. Tell people you are older than you really are 16. Draw or scetch 17. Try to count to 1000 18. Try to write your name using 25 different fonts 19. Think about stuff 20. Come up with your top 50 baby names

• Paul L

It's a recent book, so it is under copyright protection. Unless the author puts it online somewhere for free, or your local library has an e-book version available for download, you are probably out of luck.

Sites that scan copyrighted books and make them available with no payment to the author are inconsiderate to the author, and they're illegal. You would not want that to happen to your work.