LGBT: is it possible...?

For your eyes to change colors?

I have two pictures that are edited but just the color of the pictures were enhanced. In one picture my eyes are green and in the other they are blue!?

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv22/haleyluvsu...

the lighting?

Idk how it changes colors though?

Favorite Answer

OK, im going to sound like such a nerd, but oh well :)

yes eyes can change color, but over a period of time. Light effects everything we see, colors especially. Colors are mearly a representation of the absorbtion of light and how our brain interpreates this.

Light absorbes color. Light absorbes all color except the visible one. e.g a plant leaf is green because the light is absorbing every other color and then reflecting the rejected color (green) back onto the leaf. This goes for everything we see, when something is blue it means that the light is reflecting this back onto the object and absorbing all other colors. Because black and white arnt colors, this means that all colors are being absorbed off the object and just leaving behind a tone or shadow if you like.

So light doesnt change colors. it interperates, absorbes then reflects them. Different lights reflect colors differently. Thats why in some light you might look really tanned, and in another, really white.

xx

• Koryn

Sorry if I am wrong but the first picture looks photo shopped to me.

Hazel eyes can appear to be different colors depending on lighting.

Source(s): K.T. (I have Hazel eyes)

Well, mine are blue but they go significantly lighter in Winter. Also the edges around the eyes go a much deeper blue.

Probably down to the change in light :)

• Jasper

No, it's just the lighting.

EDIT: Throughout life it's possible, slightly, but you look about the same age in both those photos. So no, not in that ammount of time.

wtf at the thumbs down haha.

I honestly don't want to go into the nitty gritty of it all, but you know how, your skin can look really tanned in some lights, but you step out and you can look very pale? Sort of like that.

hazel eyes look like different colors in different lighting, also sometimes change depending on what color youre wearing, i got the same thing, so does my mom (kinda nifty, huh?) : )

omg.. ur so hot..

and to answer your answer.. maybe when ur looking at the sun. thats what ive head XD LOL !!

• EvK

This looks shopped :/

hmmmmmmmm......