TOSHIBA LAPTOP HELPP!!!!!!!?

okay so i wanted to know if this is a good laptop to buy...i will only be using it to

1.use the internet

2.school work and research

3 chatting with friends

4.watching videos on youtube..

I dont know what the original price is but i found it on ebay for $360

i want ot know if its anygood??

please hurry!!! thanks

http://laptops.toshiba.com/adps/retail-laptops/A20...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

should be perfectly fine for your uses. if it runs slowly try goig to staples and let them upgrade your RAM.

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

yes, it is good for what you want, but just remember that the CPU is a core duo and not a Core 2 duo, core 2 duos are better.

for chatting, internet, watching youtube videos and MS office is more than fine

• 1 decade ago

I woudlnt buy one off e-bay cause if you have issues your suckin, watch the sunday paper for office depot, or walmart, walmart had a nice duel pent on sale this weekend for 398

• trixi
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you ought to no longer have been curious and clicked the "button you in all probability did no longer understand". i'm sorry, yet that ought to deliver forth undesirable subjects. you ought to ought to prefer to reboot/restart the great pc. attempt urgent F8 on the start demonstrate show screen as quickly as you turn your pc on. choose for the recommendations of which you think of of would additionally assist you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • spax
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes, it seems ok.. BUT its processor speed is only 1.6 GHz, so if you want something reasonably fast, maybe go another model up.. or try a different brand, but if you dont mind if its not real quick.. it should be ok for doing just what you listed..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.