Ok Ladies once again, be honest.?

What is your reaction to a guy in his mid 20’s that is losing his hair?

(In case you haven’t cracked my code, I’m talking about myself)

• Favorite Answer

it's not a big deal as long as the guy doesn't make it a big deal. if he's worrying about his hair, you can tell and it turns you off.

doesnt matter. Really when it comes down to it the personalityreally is the most important. I'm 21 and my current boyfriend and my last one were both loosing hair. My bitchy friends of couse thought I was crazy to be dating a guy who didnt have all his hair, but really who cares!

If you have a nice round head I'd say shave it, it looks good on some people. or just leave it as it is, thats what my current bf does and it looks fine. you are only human, it happens.

if you got everything else going for you, who cares!!!! try shaving it down to about 2-4 mm long. i love that look on guys. and your young so no one would expect you to be loosing hair so its no biggie. plus ive heard that if you shave it stays longer or if u wanna go bald it will prob grow back thicker. wear slouch beanies or caps or something if u have an off day - can be very hot!

Who cares?! Whether your 20,30.40....it's going to thin or fall out somewhere along the way...just don't do the comb over thing...seriously once you find someone that should be the least of their worries.

When relationships break up it have the potential to be considerably painful. I was in a identical predicament myself at one time but I got some superb help and info from http://ladogs.courtingforyou.info/ .

Just take good care of yourself, use Rogaine (so that at least it looks like you're trying to keep your hair) and it really doesn't matter that you're losing your hair as long as you're a nice guy.

The good girls aren't that shallow.

Scary! [freak out]. You should get into 1 of those hair treatment programs or start wearing fashionable hats like Michael Jackson or something.

some guys are ok with little amount of hair

well maybe thats cause your really stressed, its possible i mean I've heard of it.

thats the only thing i can think of. :)

well hope this helps

Amber H.