girls for sex vs girls for relationship?

How come some girls are just wanted for sex and can never seem good enough for relationship material? Like ill be walking around school and all boys want to do is have sex with me i dont understand why i cant find someone who wants a relationship with me. I have a fun personality, a little shy at first but im genualy nice, I dont dress too revealing, or act like a hoe or anything and i dont want to be just someones fck buddy type thing i want a relationship but its like every boy only wants sex from ME but a relationship from some other girl it kind of hurtss my feelings to think that im being looked at as an object or something.

• R-Jay
    Favorite Answer

not a lot of real men out there. i would keep lookin tho, from what u sound lik i kno u will find someone, and u wont have to settle lol

Because guys are in simple words:

Disgusting.

Don't worry, a lot of guys look at girls they just want to sleep with, but not actually start a relationship with.

You could be the nerd, and I assure you there will be at least one guy hoping to sleep with you in his head.

It sucks, but there will be eventually a guy who sees you for you are and not just as a sex symbol, don't give up, there are genuinely good guys out there.

Yeah, sorry, despite your assurances that you are the shy, conservative dresser, you have managed to become the school slut. As much as guys would love to have sex all the time, in a relationship you shouldn't give it all up right away. If you actually like a guy, don't screw the guy. At least not at first.

Don't feel bad. You just haven't met the right kind of guys yet. Personally, I like a girl for sex AND a relationship.

I was that girl and sometimes still feel like that girl, guys are probably intimidated by you, because you are NOT the aforementioned sl**ty, whorish, dumb, or anyhting they expect from high school girls, just keep your chin up, when they mature, they will see you in a new light.

• Dorene

Youvkniw how black guys are. They have this complex like they want their own women always searching and chasing after them while they go and chase other race of women. Its almost like they purposely want us to be lonely and forever searching for a man lol. Its sad in my opinion.

just keep lookin

a nice guy will come around sooner or later

I'm sorry:(. Just ignore them there immature you'll fnd someone someday trust me.

• it's not you, it's the guys. as long as you're confident and respect yourself, they should be attracted to you. they may be mistaking your shyness for you being stuck up?

Well, that's high school for yeah.

Don't worry, someone great will find you =).