? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

c!rcumc!$ed or not What are you?

Update:

age too!!!!!

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I`m uncut and grateful to my parents to didn`t mutilate me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was circumcised at 18, so been there and have the t-shirt!It was done in office and was in and out in under an hour. No sports or sex for a month, but well worth it. There is no downside to being circumcised only an upside.I would do it again in a NY minute. It is cleaner (uncircumcised guys can clean 3x a day + and still have odor), it is healthier (uncircumcised guys are 60% more likely to acquire STD's and HIV during heterosexual intercourse), it looks better (no brainer) and sexually it is much better. There is no loss of sensitivity, that is only a scare tactic from the anti's. I can assure you, orgasms are much more intense when you are circumcised. There is nothing good about being uncut. It is a very easy and quick procedure as an infant and gives the child a lifetime of benefits. I had no hesitation to have my three boys (4,2 & NB) circumcised, because I know there is no downside just a big upside to being circumcised.

Source(s): Life experience
  • 1 decade ago

Uncircumcised. Age 23. W00t! :P

• e w
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I had circumcision forced on me as an infant.

I have un-circumcised myself by foreskin restoration, and it feels so much better. Sex is far more enjoyable, orgasms much more intense.

While a restored foreskin isn't as good as an unmutilated and natural foreskin, it does vastly improve sexual sensitivity and function.

Circumcision is neural and vascular damage to the penis, and should be illegal to mutilate male babies.

Circumcision is the worst hoax ever perpetrated on the male sex.

A foreskin is not a birth defect; it is a birthright.

ERIC

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Un-cut.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not and pleased to be that way!

Over 18

• 1 decade ago

Happily Circumcised!

• 1 decade ago

As a matter of fact, I am intact

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just glad what I have still works, so no concern of mine.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I am

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.