Girlfriend almost ALWAYS texts 1 word answers!?

I am so sick of my girlfriend texting me one word answers!

We both get along great and we are goign on 3 months of no fights or anything but one thing that absolutely bugs the crap out of me is that she texts 1 word answers.

She loves me a lot and I love her a lot but her thing is she texts 1 word answers.

She does not like talking on the phone so I don't call her very often, as I don't like talking on the phone either.

Any advice? I have already talked to her about it and she was fine for 1 day then she started doing it again.

• pompee

She sounds not interested. You should try not texting or phoning her for a day. Then see her reaction. If she gets mad then tell her you hate txt with one word answer. If dont get in contact with her and it doesnt even bother her then you will know she really aint that into you.

maybe shes not much of a texter. does that make her any less of a girlfriend? as long as things are good when you guys meet face to face, it shouldn't be so much of a problem. if you want her to be more responsive, maybe you need to tell her how you feel and if you already did that and she doesn't listen, you should find someone who can satisfy your needs better.

maybe that's just how she is maybe she just doesn't like going all out on a message always think of the other possible reasons why... she might not have the time maybe she is doing something at the time.

Maybe her fingers are lazy or she's not good at being social. But you need to talk to her about this and tell her how you feel.

If you wan't her to stop texting you one word answers...then stop texting her questions.

i agree one word answers annoy me so fcukin much.

Source(s): experience