why would your ex boyfriend do this..?

why would your ex boyfriend ask your current boyfriend for a friend request on a social network?

Favorite Answer

Because he can

Thats not a good sign. With my experience, they either want to hurt you and tell your current boyfriend bad stuff about you, or they want to just see how you are doing. If you guys were really close friends or anything he might just want to see if this new boyfriend is good enough. If it ended badly and he has any reason to be mad at you, he probably wants to meddle.

well thats very obvious.. hes prolly still has some feelings for you, so he wants to add this new boyfriend, so he can check up on ur guys status in relationship.. and he jus wants too see this new guy u got...

Source(s): i jus know

To talk s*** to him. Tell your bf to deny the request.

Damn, does your ex have the nerve!

Because he is being noisy. He wants to check out this new guy you are with and size him up to his self. It's a guy thing, they are weird.

• N

That's called stalking. lol. Tell your boyfriend not to accept it.

To borther him and tell him all the bad things about you

wow your ex has balls and is strong i wouldnt handle that, i'd be to upset.

wants to talk **** or buy some drugs

• i have NO freaking clue. my bf's ex tried to add me on myspace and started asking about our daughter like WTF. she pissed me off so bad.