Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

WHAT IS Prototype ABOUT COZ I MIGHT GET IT I KNOW I KNOW PPL WILL SAY GET ASSASIN CREED I HAVE IT!?

BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S IT ABOUT AND DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THE GRAPHICS I KNOW ABOUT THEM PPL TELL ME ABOUT THEM SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT IT'S ABOUT.

Favorite Answer

The game is set in New York City as a virus infects people and the military attempts to put an end to it. The protagonist of the story is named Alex Mercer, who has enemy-absorbing and shapeshifting powers. He can take memories, experiences, biomass and physical forms of enemies through absorption. Alex can also shapeshift into more specialized forms for attack, defense or sensory enhancement. All of these together are intended to give players multiple ways to complete their objectives. Parallel to the game's storyline is the ability to play the game as a sandbox-style video game giving the player free roam of Manhattan.

Source(s): Wiki

Ok, it really annoys me when people TALK IN CAPS. I would get Oblivion or Fallout3. I've never played Prototype, perhaps go on a game website and see the reviews? Or, if you have a friend who owns it, lend it. But you have to try these things so if you really want it, go and get it. :) Happy shopping x

well...Prototype is a good game, I liked it. The game play is great, good story.

If you own a ps3, I suggest you to get inFamous. inFamous is an amazing game.

I have met similiar problem before, here list of sites http://bestgames1.notlong.com/3AArsJk