Do you think this was childish or good revenge (video included)?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/zacharyj/man-pays-impound-...

Basically this guy gets his car towed and obviously he's mad about it so he goes to the Towing Company and pays the $88 fee in pennies.. it was 8,800 pennies and the woman refuses to accept it and the cops are called...

Alyssa - I've gotten my car towed before, I wish I would've thought of that...that was funny!

Faith - I agree but he did offer to count it for her, I think she just didn't want to take pennies period, whether they were rolled or not.

Favorite Answer

It was both girl

Both immature,but good

I would have done the same things and it is part of the currency of the US,they better accept it

Lol,now you know,but that's alotta pennies ha,that's basically a waste of time ha

• Faith

lol Sorry I took long. I watched the whole video. In all fairness he should have rolled the pennies. If he could count them, he should have rolled them or took them to be deposited into cash. He expected the women to sit there and count them. If another person would have came in for the same thing or something different, he would have held them up and that would make that organization look bad. He could have right then and there went to the bank to deposit those pennies.

lol that's true too.

• sumboi

thats just mean! the lady at the desk didn't tow the car! was quite funny though.... the best part is when one of the guys says "her manager should pay her next paycheck in pennies" hahahahaha

LOL!

That was some good revenge. I need to start making good use of my pennies.