what should i do with my boyfriend for our 5th month?

im only 14 and im in year 8. i need somewhere to go or do

where/whats should i do?

• Favorite Answer

Mmmm how about ice skating? Or what I usually do is order pizza and we watch movies at my house. It's cheap and comfortable but it's also romantic

Source(s): 15y/o girl :P

Movie and Popcorn your treat. Or stay in and watch a movie you both love at home and snuggle with each other. Or bake him some cookies!! Something simple but not over the top since it is only your 5th month.

say "happy 5th month, dear!" and kiss and watch a movie or something. Save your effort for 6 months and 1 year.

Gee, i'm almost fifteen and the most i've done was hug a boy...and that was for a play!!! I'd say don't make a huge deal out of it...maybe go buy him an Ed Hardy Tee or a brand he really likes or a season of one of his fave shows. Idk, i'm sorta talking from what my sis gave her boyfriend.

Source(s): :-) Good luck!

Do whatever you think is right. Just remember you are young and need to be careful. Don't let him or anyone else pressure you in to doing anything.

me and my ex went to c my sisters keeper, and she loved it, u should do something he likes.....like maybe gocarts, or lazertag, orrrrrrr hang out at the park and look at the stars and talk all night, lol

have you done skating or bowling. Or mabey to the pool or make up something

5th month? he wont get it sorry ha ha

Go to church and have dinner with the family.

just buy him jewllery, dont give him ne thing else for a bit more

help

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...

Source(s): i was 13 when i lost mine for my ex's and mine 5 month ani lols