what should i do with my boyfriend for our 5th month?

what should i do with my boyfriend for our 5th month?

im only 14 and im in year 8. i need somewhere to go or do

where/whats should i do?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Mmmm how about ice skating? Or what I usually do is order pizza and we watch movies at my house. It's cheap and comfortable but it's also romantic

Source(s): 15y/o girl :P
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Movie and Popcorn your treat. Or stay in and watch a movie you both love at home and snuggle with each other. Or bake him some cookies!! Something simple but not over the top since it is only your 5th month.

• 1 decade ago

say "happy 5th month, dear!" and kiss and watch a movie or something. Save your effort for 6 months and 1 year.

• 1 decade ago

Gee, i'm almost fifteen and the most i've done was hug a boy...and that was for a play!!! I'd say don't make a huge deal out of it...maybe go buy him an Ed Hardy Tee or a brand he really likes or a season of one of his fave shows. Idk, i'm sorta talking from what my sis gave her boyfriend.

Source(s): :-) Good luck!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do whatever you think is right. Just remember you are young and need to be careful. Don't let him or anyone else pressure you in to doing anything.

• 1 decade ago

me and my ex went to c my sisters keeper, and she loved it, u should do something he likes.....like maybe gocarts, or lazertag, orrrrrrr hang out at the park and look at the stars and talk all night, lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have you done skating or bowling. Or mabey to the pool or make up something

• 1 decade ago

5th month? he wont get it sorry ha ha

• 1 decade ago

Go to church and have dinner with the family.

• 1 decade ago

just buy him jewllery, dont give him ne thing else for a bit more

help

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...

Source(s): i was 13 when i lost mine for my ex's and mine 5 month ani lols
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.