Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

i have a question about the "purple drank" cough syrup thing?

its supposed to be promethazine and codiene, but mine has only promethazine in it. will this get me high?

and i dont wanna hear you guys saying "DONT DO IT DONT DO IT YOUR AN IDIOT!!!"

• Ian
    Favorite Answer

WTF is juice i want some grape drink

I've been told it's like blunts in a can. It doesn't have the wavy-floaty HIGH feeling of marijuana, but it will cause you to lean. And it's not cough syrup. It is a beverage. It's the opposite of an energy drink, plain and simple.

http://www.drankbeverage.com/

^

[Melatonin: This brain hormone naturally controls the human sleep cycle. Melatonin, therefore, tells our bodies when it is time for sleep and when it is time to wake up.

Valerian Root: Valerian Root has been used around the world for centuries as a safe sedative without the morning 'grogginess' and possibility of addiction that man-made sedatives generally contain.

Rose Hips: Another age-old remedy for what ails the body, Rose Hips, is an excellent source of vitamin-C, contains biologically valuable bioflavinoids and is a great source of anti-oxidants.

"Drank" adds Rose-Hips to the Melatonin and Valerian root to create extreme relaxation in a safe and  healthy way.]

And it's legal. Quit freaking out, man. A thirteen-year-old could buy this stuff from the nearest retailer.

Unless you ARE talking about something you couldn't buy at a gas station. Then I can't help you, sorry. Talk to a doctor/nurse/pharmacist. Anyway, if you want to know if something has certain chemicals in it, look at the label. Really easy way to find out what you want, right there.

yes promethezine will get you high even without the codiene. The high will be very anti-histimine like. It will make you tired. Promethezine can be fun if you have nothing to do for several hours. it will make you drowzy. Dont drink the whole bottle. Start off small and work your dosage up. I used to get promethazine tablets and used them for nausea but **** if you want to get high. Smoke a bowl.

It won't get you high, I'm sure. It's the codeine that gets you high because it's a pain killer.

People just like Promethazine w/ codeine because if your smokin a blunt with it , it stops u from coughing / chocking. Promethazine is just a cough suppressant.

yes yes yes promethazine will get you high..and im from the murda mitten we mix faygo in out lean....i like just yella syrup i hate codein.....um dont drink a lot a couple OZ's will get you high....amd one of these bitches that answred you is dumb cuz promethyzine is only available by a prescript.....and yeah i agree how ppl on here say oh dont do thatits bad for you...well hey its our lives i will do as i want so just answere the ****** question not lecture me like my ****** dad...well actuallly dad was leanin right thur wit me haha

Source(s): slo scenin leanin

you wont get high off of promethazine.

codiene will though

and if you reallly wanna get high, you gatta get percription cough syrup

and mix it with sprite:)

i thought purple drank was like a soda that relaxes u?

i always wanted to try it email me and tell me how u feel after takin it

Nah sippin on that sizzrup isn't gonna do anything.cause it doesn't have. All the right ingredents.it's not purple drank it's just sryup.

seriously that is dangerous. but u can get high off i think DONT DO IT =D

Source(s): personal expierience

dude, mix ground nutmeg with applesauce or yogurt and eat that.

wayy better.

oh wait, no it just makes you feel like crap and makes you sweat...