cereal asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

can someone help me please separated jobless and have nothing going for me i need help before its that time?

friday my wife and i separated and my 2 yr old son is well with her of course i cant find work and even if i did no means of gettin there i think its about time for this life to end i dontknow anymore

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry to hear about your current situation.

I can identify with the way you feel, in some ways, because I, too, cannot get a job. I even graduated from college first in my class, and I still can't get a job! Talk about pissed off!

So, please don't be so hard on yourself. Remember that there are other people in this world who are going through similar circumstances to yours. Try to focus on one problem at a time. It seems to me that because of your recent separation, that this emotional stress is making it harder for you to focus on the job aspect. So, perhaps it might be best to try to focus on the job thing Monday through Friday, and focus on the family problems on Saturday or Sunday. You are only human, and when you overwhelm yourself with too many problems at one time, you're naturally going to feel depressed and lousy.

So, just take it one step at a time. Baby steps. One foot in front of the other.

Aww im so sotty to hear that well i think ypu should go out and have a little fun so you can forget about ur troubles a little go to a club or to bar and see if theres anybody you might want to start a conversation with... good luck but suicide isnt the answer i think you might need profesional help for that...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. A separation like that is almost like a death; it's certainly something you mourn.

Please take my advice and contact a mental health crisis line immediately. If you feel like it's time for your life to end, then you need to talk to someone who can show you that it isn't always going to be this bad and that there are ways of coping with your loss.

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

in a way this life has ended for you,what you have known and grown used to, has finished,but now there is another direction for you.your son cannot lose his dad this way.that is neither fair nor rational.hang in there,use this challenge.big regards

pray to God