Can someone help me plz with my following questions?

Can you still concieve if you have any or all of the following problems

1. Hormonal Disorder

2. Irregular Periods

3. Over Weight

Please tell me what you think or know! Any advice is greatley appreciated.

Favorite Answer

I'm pretty sure 2 and 3 will not hav a major impact, but i'm not so sure abt the first one. Hormones play a big part in the conceiving process. But the good news is it can be regulated through medicine.

I've had a friend who tried to hav a baby for 3 yrs and finally she went to a doc to checkup to find that she had a hormonal imbalance. the doc prescribed sm medicine and voila ! she's preggo after 2 months and will be having a boy in Nov.

Nowadays they can help fix just about everything. Being overwieght is prolly the cause of the other issues. My best friend was told by her obgyn to lose 20 pounds and he bet she would concieve and guess what she got pregnant while trying to lose the wieght. she ended up losing wieght and feeling better and got preggo and had a great pregnancy. so dont worry and unless you have been trying to concieve for longer than a year with no luck, then keep trying!

I would also get some ovulation tests and see if and when your ovulating!

good luck!

I am sure you could depending on the severity of the problems. I have known of people to become pregnant who have had all of those. As long as your ovaries are still there and the doctor hasn't told you that you can't than I would say yes. My ex sister n law, was told she couldn't have children because she only had one or two periods a year , but guess what she found out she was pregnant when she was 7 months along. If the good Lord wants to create, he can do so no matter what the circumstances.

• Britt

You can, but with all that stuff added up against you it might be really hard. I guess you could go see your doctor for all 3 and see what they tell you to do. But it's possible, but it just might be really hard. Good luck!

I believe you still can, unless you have something wrong with your internal organs, talk to a doctor, they should be able to help.

yep no reason why you cant, good luck just give it time