Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

How can I transfer pics from one cell phone to another?? 10 PTS!!?

I don't have a usb cord for the 1st phone and text is disabled, so how can i get the pics from the 1st phone to the 2nd one (has usb cord/text)

thanks and god bless, 10 pts!!

Favorite Answer

This one won't cost you a dime

With T-mobile there is something called "my albums", which is basically an online picture album. This is also for every service, but under a different name than my albums. It will save it to your account online.

Log onto your account online and find the album. Save them to your computer and put them on the second phone with the usb cord.

If that doesn't work, buying a memory card will always work.

Put a memory chip into the 1st phone, move the storing location of all the pics to the memory card then insert it into the 2nd phone.

Use Bluetooth or Infra-red, OR, put in a memory chip and transfer data, and use the memory chip on the other phone.

Yes! If your phone is equipped with a mini usb port, just get a mini usb cable. This will have a standard USB plug on one side and a mini on the other.

Buy a USB cord?

if they both have bluetooth u can use that to send the pictures

sol

• .

do u have bluetooth? try that