What videogame/s in particular influenced your view in life and why?

How they affected your beliefs, personal life, etc? Or have they? I'd like too see people insights on this.:)

Favorite Answer

metal gear solid series. theyre deep, have a riveting storyline and end dramatically and keep you shitting bricks until the last second of the last cutscene.

I would say Fallout 3 for PS3 or 360 because if this world ever came into a nuclear war, I would love to know about using and cleaning weapons and how to purify water and surviving in a hard enviorment.

Great question btw. Very interesting!

The Mario series. (Paper mario, Super Mario Bros, Mario Party etc.) They got me thinking in a whole new way. Gold Honours shows that it was a good way.

i dont think videogames should influence us in any way. people should understand the difference between virtual and real life

all duh grand theft awwto games they kik ***

i like killing hookas and playas and bustaas jst like in duh real life like i doo nows they actooally gots missions to do to beet tha game but i dunt du dem cuz u dont get tu kil meny ppls and iz lik hittin dem hookas upside there dam hed with a dem golf club

hope i helpfd u withc ur qustunn--- Xxhookaslayaa666xX