Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Looking for anime-manga correspondence guide for Detective Conan?

I had a link to one, but I seem to have lost my bookmark for it. >_> Basically, something that will tell me what files in the manga correspond to what episodes in the anime. This is, of course, excluding anime-only episodes and manga-only things, and stuff.

Oh, BTW, not looking for places to read the manga/watch the anime, just comparison between the two.

I saw one once that even listed what characters played major roles, and if any important characters were introduced.

If you go to www.dctp.ws on the left is a toolbar thingy and on there somewhere it says DC Chapter List click on that and it will take you to a page that tells which manga chapters go with each episode. it hasnt been updated is some time though so some of the newer episodes havent been added to it but its the best one i know of.

FullMetal Alchemist- One of my favorite anime's of all time. Honestly, nothing compares. Avatar- Yeah, it's not anime, and it is aimed at a younger audience, but it's also one of my favorites. The fight scene between Aang and Ozai is one of the best I've ever seen. Soul Eater- It gets a lot better as the show goes on. Azura is freaking scary.