Kmtz13 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I need to get files from Movies that i can edit?

i want to get the movie the lion king into a file format i can edit and play with. how do i do that?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

try to use hj-split and split the movie and find your self want to edit hope that i help you

HJSplit is a popular set of freeware file-splitting programs created by Freebyte.com in collaboration with various programmers. HJSplit supports many platforms (Windows 3.x/95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP, DOS, Amiga, Java, etc.). All versions are compatible with each other and allow you to exchange files between these different platforms. E.g. a file split on the Amiga can be joined on Windows 2000 and vice versa.

Now what's the use of a program like HJSplit? Think of a file of 20 Mb, and try to send this to a friend. Using email this does not succeed, it is simply too large, and how to put it onto a floppy? HJSplit will enable you to split the large file into smaller chunks, which can be much more easily sent and stored.

What about a backup of very large Gigabyte sized files? HJSplit (Windows and Java version) also can handle these! E.g. HJSplit allows you to split a 10 Gb file into 640 Mb parts, which can then be stored onto CD-Rom's by your CD-writer software.

Of course HJSplit can join these split parts back together again, so that the original file is restored. Alternatively, you can use HJJoin for this, which is a tiny and specialized program for joining files.

download link:

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.