How do i post a youtube video on myspace 2.0?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
This is easy way to post Youtube video on your Myspace profile page or in the comment section. So you can place your favorite online video from Youtube and other video sharing sites a s well. First, search for the video you want in Youtube, then follow the guide below:
1. Next to the video, there will be codes (that says "embedded" above it) you need in order to put the video in your Myspace page. Highlight the codes and right click your mouse and choose Copy.
2. Log in into Myspace and then click on Edit Profile.
3. Paste the codes anywhere you wish the video to appear and right click your mouse and choose Paste.
4. View your profile before saving the changes.
Hope it helps you.
- 1 decade ago
Copy d embed code, usually by d video then paste it in your about me section, or where eva