a few questions about gestational diabetes?

i am due to be tested for gestational diabetes in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I love my sweet foods and have been told that i could be at risk as i am a bit overweight. So just a few questions

1) What happens if the test comes out positive that i have it?

2) How does it affect the baby and me?

3) Will i be able to have a normal delivery and have the baby with me as soon as i give birth?

4) Will their be any on going health problems for me or the baby?

5) Because i didnt have it in my first pregnancy does it mean that there is less risk of me getting it this time?

or anything else i might need to know.

I had a friend who had it and her baby was in the icu for a few days as they couldnt get its glucose (?) levels normal or something and she didnt get to be with the baby until about 3 or 4 days after she gave birth. Is this what normally happens or is it just an unfortunate case?

I'm a 45 year old woman and was recently diagnosed as being a borderline diabetic. My doctor prescribed some medication, but before filling it I decided to do some research on the internet which led me to the methods. After reading this ebook and applying the methods, my scepticism turned to 100% belief. I noticed that my energy levels increased significantly and I felt more rested in the morning, my symptoms started going away.

I am very happy to tell you that I have been feeling better than I have felt in years and my doctor informed me that he will be taking me off my prescriptions if I keep this up.

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

1. they put u on a diet

2.if you control it, it wont effect you or the baby at all, if you dont u could get preclampsia

3. yes you will be able to have a normal delievery if there no other problems or other problems dont occur during delivery.

4. it doesnt harm the baby and you wont have it anymore after you give birth it goes away

5. well probably but ever pregnancy is different usually theres signs of it such as swelling and other things high blood pressure, you probably dont have it, and are worrying yourself for nothing.

because if you dont have it good

if you do there nothing you can do but follow what ur dr. says and keep it under control.

• This article contains a TON of information. It's long, but it's very informative: http://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/pcomplicat...