Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How can we get Lindsay Lohan and Barack Obama to make a baby so the baby can save the world?

I had that dream again last night where Lindsay Lohan and Barack Obama are kissing.

I just know, deep down in my heart, that if Barack Obama and Lindsay Lohan made a baby, that baby would grow up and bring world peace, or cure cancer, or stop global warming, or some such other great act.

How can we, as Ms. Lohan's dedicated fans and followers, encourage her to consider the option of procreating with Barack Obama and allowing Michelle Obama (with her proven child-bearing hips) to carry the child so Lindsay Lohan does not have to ruin her perfect body?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First we need to write a long, thought provoking letter to Barack Obama, telling him about our cause. Hopefully he'll cooperate, but if he doesn't, we'll have to go to desperate measures. Now, we need to figure out what those desperate measures are. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't stand Lindsay Lohan! Hopefully someone will bribe her to go away by offering her a lifetime supply of Bacardi & coke (not the drink.)

• 1 decade ago

Hook her up with Bill Clinton. He'll bang a manatee if you throw a dress on it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Talk about an anti-Christ in the making.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Who is this "we" you speak of being her fans?

And I know crackheads that wouldn't stick it in that deep space.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.