Ladies! You have the opportunity to get your man alone in your home, what do you do?

Think of the most perfect date in the privacy of your own home. What would you do to make the night special?

Favorite Answer

I'm a simple girl. I like to do hands on things so I think it would be sweet an romantic to cook a meal together with fun old school music playing in the background. Then after eating, play some card games and dominoes, and if I'm feeling in the mood, play for clothes... But if not, just being close to him and feeling his strong arms around my waist, his warm breath on my cheek, and his scent on my skin as we cuddle on the couch with a bottle of Merlot...

I live with mine.

We play diablo together. Then we go to sleep together:) Or we watch movies or clean. It's really nice. Nothing too crazy.

• i would cook him his favorite meal, maybe watch a movie, and give him a massage.

cook together ~~~~~~make fun and have a good dinner