Just started at Panera but have another offer. Anyone have some good advice to spare?

I was recently hired at Panera Bread and have been training for just over a week. I like working there, the people are great, but this afternoon a received another job offer, working in the AV dept of my school's law office (basically hooking up wireless mics and projectors). The two jobs pay about the same but I'm having trouble picking one and was hoping someone could give me some advice!

Firstly, I'd feel really bad leaving Panera just after taking the job, I really like the people I work with, I think it's fun and I could ideally work after graduation with promotions and such, but they'd probably require me to work 20 hrs, it's harder, the schedule's less predictable and I'd have to work weekends and holidays.

Regarding the AV job, it's easier, I could work 10-15 hrs which would be ideal especially because I'm going to be a senior, and it has a predictable weekly schedule and holidays off, but it'd be boring.

Can anyone spare some good advice? It'd be great if a current Panera employee could lend me a hand. Thanks!

1) I'd feel really bad leaving Panera ,

2) I really like the people I work with,

3) it's fun and

4)I could ideally work after graduation with promotions ,

*but they'd probably require me to work 20 hrs,* -unknown

it's harder,-so?

the schedule's less predictable -so?

I'd have to work weekends and holidays-Welcome to the rest of the world!

You named 4 positives, 1 thing you are not sure of, 3 things that are part of the real world! It being harder is probably why it is more fun!

After you graduate, would you still have the AV job?

Good Luck!

You need to deal with the outcomes of your decisions. This is a part of growing up. If you have decided to get the tattoo, then be prepared to loose her support, whether she is serious or not. Knowing how your mother feels about tattoo; why would you tell her about getting another one. Obviously you are seeking her approval or you would not tell her. Y don't you take that money for that tattoo and put it towards your education. Tattoo can wait. Get her support, live without the threats and anger, graduate, then comes the tattoo. Be smart.

Stay with Panera's.