What to do at a teen party?

Were all underage and my parents will be home so don't suggest sneaking or anything. Were too old to play games and too young to drink and party hardcore. What kind of things would be fun? Ive been to my other friends parties and they just hang out, that's cool and all but I want to have a blast and still follow the law...PLEASE HELP!

Wow, I thought I made it clear that I didnt want drunks and drinks...

Favorite Answer

Play music, watch movies and have good food! That's about all you need. Maybe make virgin margaritas? That could be fun.

Source(s): I'm a teen girl.

Awesome that you're having a teenage party, and still following the law!

Have any gaming systems? You would have a Wii party or other gaming party.

Get chips, pop etc. and watch a sporting event or tv marathon, movie etc. on TV

Have a dance party!

If it's nice where you live, do something outside. Have a night slip and slide or make a game of flag football etc.

Source(s): From being young

My teen daughter and her friends, take a lot silly photos , like doing stupid stuff or putting on stupid stuff...the stupidier they act and look the more fun they seem to have. Turn on some music and have a fun dance off. Make a utube video (get creative)...Talk about boys!!! Trust mean you teens have a way of entertaining one another when you get together. It will be fun..don't sweat it. Just have a good camera to make lots of memories

Videogames always add fun to parties.

Any kind of game is fun as long as your all friends and can get along.

The more people you have though, the harder it is to keep them all happy.

So plan ahead for games you might wanna play or movies you might wanna watch.

Tell you the truth,

it is gonna be really boring with parents around.

no teen likes "good clean fun"

you kinda sound like a loser

find a way to get onto your house's roof. your party planning is done.

Wii is fun with lots of people, cooking out, swimming, movies, music, some kind of card or board game idk :)

booze and ecstasy

weed and hookers