Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

Does OxyCodone cause weight gain or weight loss?

I recently overcame Methadone withdrawal. I was on Oxycodone for my leg injury but ran out of it. I never really took it on a regular basis, but as needed. They're putting me back on the Oxycodone and was wondering if it causes weight loss or weight gain? I lost a ton of weight doing basically nothing coming off the Methadone and was wondering if the Oxy was going to contribute to that or add that weight back. In the end, I have to have it because of the extent of my leg pain, but was curious as to the effects I can expect.

Favorite Answer

Ok first im gonna say dont call it oxy because that is an oxycontin! Second if you take them right you will not gain weight you will most likely loose it! wen abused you will lose major weight because you wont wanna eat and eating kills the high but yes you will most likely lose weight depending on your eating habits

Source(s): former addict

1

Source(s): I lost 20 lbs using this... https://briskurl.com/?t38m6

Oxycodone Weight Loss

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avfuB

Narcotics can alter appetite or cause varying degrees of nausea. "Medic" may be thinking of Percodan, which contains aspirin, as neither acetaminophen nor oxycodone is likely to cause any problems with your stomach like aspirin does.

2 and 1 2 hours bowling

slather on lip balm 765 times

• Lucia

the rub on ground turkey is that its dry add some olive oil and finely blended onions to a turkey burger or turkey meatball to enhance its juiciness

run 5 percent of a marathon at a 10 minute mile pace

get an online weight loss buddy to lose more weight