i have a trust issue, cant trust my bf?

I cant trust my bf.. i dont know i have this issue not only with this one but my previous bf. I made big drama of nothing and i cant help it. Like if he doesnt answer my call i assume he is talkin to another girl This is ruining my relationship. What should i do? i start fantasizing stuff

trust is important you may be insecure and the mind can work overtime and imagine funny things. my advice is do not give so much in a relationship always give yourself alot too . he may be just busy and cannot take your call etc. you may have gone too quickly into the relationship and needed some time fo yourself its worth a thought to consider in the future.

• Sara

It's normal, specially if you have been hurt before. You have to just talk to your BF and let him know why you act like this and make sure he just assures you that everything is OK.