Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

PLEASE HELP ME IM RE-POSTING THIS BECAUSE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! PLEASE ANSWER!!! I WILL ANSWER YOURS! THX?

GIRLS..... what is the best way in your opinion that a guy could approach you? should he be very direct and say "hi there i noticed you on my way in and i thought u were cute so i thought i'd come and say hello" or start off with some bullshit question like "excuse me im shopping for my little sister's b-day which of these *holds up two shirts* do you think i should get her?" ................what lines have worked on you in the past? .......and would you ever be mean in rejecting a guy?

Guy did you notice the answers all say the same thing just go up to her. This shows confidence and women LOVE confident men. What you talk about is not important. Just keep it going with small talk like what movies you have seen anything that stupid is perfect..

They all said too (answers above me) to compliment their body. COMPLETE NO NO yes you compliment them but not directly. Complimenting anything she is wearing is good. But compliment the items on how they look good on her. NEVER do a direct compliment the WANT you to, they desire it. The key here is to keep them desiring the direct compliments on their looks but rarely actually do so.

walk up to her and wait until she has your undevided attention then smile and say hey. then compliment her, like her complexion, or her skin tone or her eyes, lips, shoes lol its ok 2 be corny, sometimes its an ice breaker. just let her know u were interested in her.

just go up to the girl and say hey then say i though u pretty cute. whats your name and whats up thats what most guys say to me

i like it when they dont play games and just come out and say it, like hey your cute :) haha