would you expect this from girls?

so i was with my step dad at a university and experienced something that i didn't think women did,my dad and I were checking out a university that i might go to when i graduate high school and and my dad and i were just sitting at a table relaxing and talking about the university and there were like 3 women that walked past(not in a group individually) me and they gave me the flirty look and smile but the thing that threw me off was that they were 30 years old but the were still very pretty and i didn't expect an older women to do that,but I'm not trying to act cocky or conceded but I'm a 18 year old guy I'm attractive and all that.and i don't expect older women to do that because they are almost twice my age,i would expect a 30 year old male to do that to an 18 year old girl he thought was attractive,but not a women and I'm not trying to be sexist or anything but do you expect women to do that and do you think its ?

Favorite Answer

Hahaha who's never heard of a cougar? Womens sexual prime is around 35, while a mans is around 18. Perfect match. Be flattered!! :P

• ok

Older women can flirt with younger guys

It's nothing to go crazy about.

They call that being a cougar.

I don't see why a 30 year old would WANT to be with an 18 year old though since most are very immature.

Either you look older than you are or you're seeing things. 30 year olds aren't old enough to need to feel young by dating younger guys.

you never know

for me thats an automatic turnoff from either a girl or a guy

Yeah, dude, you'll have that, they're called "cougars".

hahaha, courgars! reaww.

good job!

maybe they're cougars